Monday, June 13, 2016
Only minor tweaks made, if you have bandwidth limits dont bother with this if you have the old ones unless you want to help me seed this! :)
Regarding the grongi subs:
First sub file has the grongi language in a subtitled cipher you can crack if you wish, the 2nd sub file has the grongi language in plain english. The grongi subs do contain spoilers for future events and are recommended for people who have completed the series who want a slightly different experience during a rewatch. The hardsubs are the former by default to remove any change of accidental spoilers
EDIT: I've been told the signs in the 60fps file are way off center, HERE are corrected scripts with the signs centered. The script folders below have been updated with these script.
DDLs - MEGA folder
Torrent - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=820371
DDLs - MEGA folder
Torrent - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=820362
DDLs - MEGA folder
Torrent - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=820366
Grongi subbed DVD
60fps Grongi subbed DVD
Translation - HeatMetal (1-12, All Grongi) & Zetta (13+)
Additional Translation - Bergelmir
Timing - Corin
Editing & QC - Kilo
Grongi Cipher - melodicwaffle
Encoding - bunnyhat
Special Thanks - Jeeg, WeeaboShogun, Tom Constantine & Starseeker
Regarding the next batch:
As for the 26-38 batch, Bergelmir is still going over the files I sent him and I don't think heat will get to me about the grongi subs at least until Amazons is done (which is less than a month, so that'll be our best case scenario)
Saturday, June 4, 2016
I'm gonna level with you, the full v2 batch of Stronger isn't coming anytime soon. The main thing holding us up is a member of our team being very busy with other sub projects as well as IRL stuff. But it's been put off so much, I figure you at the very least deserve batches for the eps that up to now only had DDLs and individual torrents. Yeah, I know, too little too late. But here.
MKV Torrent - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=817692
MP4 Torrent - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=817693
DDLs and Scripts have been up on our Download page for the past year - http://midnightcrewsubs.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html
DOWNLOADS PAGE NEWS
Our Downloads page has been completely overhauled in terms of content. What you see is what we intend to keep alive. As such:
- IF ANY FOLDER LOOKS EMPTY OR IS MISSING A FILE, PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM *CURRENTLY* UPLOADING THINGS TO THEM SO CHECK BACK LATER.
- We've dropped all support for our Kabuto scrubs. This includes the Decade two parter.
- We're dropping DDL support for Abaranger (aside from the Deka vs movie since that is a collaboration with Over-Time, who is subbing Dekaranger), but will keep the torrent as alive as possible since, whatever personal issues happened between us, I stand by Magenta's work on the series and want to not let those files die. So if anyone wants to check them outm they can.
- I'm putting Sharivan back up on our MEGA.
- Batch 3 is at the penultimate stage before release, this may take a while due to Bergelmir and HeatMetal's personal schedules, but I will endeavor to make the wait as short as possible once they hand in their part to me.
- I have gone over the scripts for 1-25 again to make them consistent with any changes we made in 26-38. I am waiting on ONE line to be discussed between our translators before I make a full half series batch for Kuuga.
Only thing keeping this from happening is the return of the teammate we're waiting for on Stronger
v2s (for video quality) straight up will not happen unless someone gives BunnyHat some DVD9 rips for this series
- Hybrid Insector is considered dead until a friend of ours pops back up who hasnt been on skype for literally years. I'm kind of worried abotu him.
- SPIRITS is still on hold until I can get someone from Happy Scans to ok the project.
So despite all these delays, I do in fact have some secret projects. Project Alpha and Heta which will be released under the MCS banner, and Project Chi which I will be assisting another group with. Projects will be kept secret so as to not cause undue anticipation and to not distract from our main projects. If you follow me on twitter, you can probably guess what 2 of these projects are anyway. But if you want a hint:
1 of these projects is a complete resub of a series completed by another group, will be done in a batch. I wouldnt expect this anytime soon.
1 of these is a very short project that is less than an hour and only needs to be QCd
1 of these is a series that has not been fully subbed.