Sunday, February 16, 2014

Kuuga V...2s 1-5



Ok so I'm gonna level with you, the v3s have been hinging on certain people doing me favors, which because of IRL issues aren't going to be happening anytime soon.

BUT because I know you all hate the original raw quality I can't leave you all hanging.  So I'll be going over everything we have, touching them up and releasing remuxes with the new raws from Bunny Hat.

Because these favors fell through... there will be no sign or grongi text translation after a certain point (episode 1 for signs and like ep 5 or 6 for grongi).  I really have no excuses to give in my defense, I just hope this will work as a consolation.

I will be doing these fixes, tweakings and remuxes whenever I have free time from work and be continually updating the folder (so keep an eye on this post every few days so as not to flood anyone's feeds I'll be editing this post every time a new ep goes up).


15 comments:

  1. No worries, I won't mind the lack of accompanying text. I've heard that the Grongi say spoilerish things anyway.

    Thanks for the raw update, though (with all due credit to BunnyHat)!

    - KudosForce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these really the new raws? I know the Kuuga DVDs are letterboxed so the quality isn't going to be great, but the resulting crop isn't even 16:9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's the raws that bunnyhat made. He did the best he could, raws arent the best but they're the best we can hope for until Toei puts effort into it :(

      Delete
    2. You mean that... Toei will publish a new edition of Kuuga(you know that it was shot in 1080i quality but resized into a horrible letterbox)??? I've been hearing this for a couple of months...

      Delete
    3. They'd have to find the original film to do that.

      People say Kuuga was shot digitally but I laugh at the notion of a 1080i camera for TV use in 1999. Star Wars II Attack of the Clones is one of the first big movies to actually be shot digitally and that wasn't until 2000/2001.

      Delete
  3. What about Kamen Rider Black vol. 5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More importantly, what about SPIRITS!

      Delete
    2. Translated and edited. In the typesetter's hands, I'm told he is having irl issues...

      Delete
    3. as for spirits, volumes are slowly getting ready for release for after black

      Delete
    4. Good to know. Can't wait till then...it's been a long time since any new SPIRITS chapters were done. I hope you guys can finish up Stronger soon too!

      Keep up the great work, MCS. You folks rock.

      Delete
  4. hey just fyi, not a big deal but there's a line at 17:14-ish in ep 3 that's unsubbed

    thanks for the new subs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...shit

      This is actually in an earlier version of the script, dunno why it didnt get transfered over. Gonna do another remux and update the first post with it after I make this new surprise release

      Delete
  5. It might just be something weird on my end, but for some reason episode 5 doesn't have multiple sub tracks, just one with the Grongi lines in it. Luckily I noticed before I got spoiled, but it's unfortunate that I had to stop using the v2s an episode early as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what happened with this? nothing for over five months :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. dead link of
    Complete Soft subs batch
    Episodes 1-50+HBV+New Years Special
    Now only 1-5.mkv

    ReplyDelete