Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Da Garn 46 (FINAL)




It's been a long road, but I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Endless thanks to KouAidou for translating this show.

Big thanks to chirlind, sgtkira and especially gunlord for timing.

and big shout out to the people who worked on the original sub attempt at #a-classic. Wherever y'all are, we hope we did ya proud.

and wherever YOU are kira, I hope you're safe... and well...


well the part you all actually care about:

MKV Torrent - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=501116
MKV -  MEGA link
MP4 - MEGA link
Script - MEGA link


also here are the promised batches
16-46 (mkv) batch http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=501120
16-46 (mp4) batch http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=501126
edit:
for the sake of completion
1-15 v2 (mkv) batch http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=818045
1-15 v2 (mp4) batch  http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=818049

If ANYONE has the R2s for this series please contact us so we can release the v2s of the 2nd 'half' of the series.

All links in the our downloads section should be current as well

as a parting gift here's the version of the OP used in the episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n6xtV_hOQI

As for the other projects:
 ZX/Stronger - Please stop emailing me, the delay is because of jeeg's irl issues.  I am content to wait so we can release the best quality script possible.

Insector - typesetter just up and left and randomly showed up... again.  I'm really sorry for this, especially since this project started at his insistence.  I'll get on him.

Black manga - volume 5 has just been translated and is in the hands of our qc!
Kuuga v3 - waiting on heat from over-time to translate signs and stuff that weren't translated in the v1s

with the disappearance of kira, the Ultraman Tiga v2 project is dead, as is "Secret Project A".  Guess it was a good thing I never revealed what that was so nobody got their hopes up for it :(

12 comments:

  1. Think you can tell us what it was now? Depending on what it is, I might be willing to help (If I'm qualified)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7NkuZKU-U
    the original translator for HnT was less than pleased with their release of his work so plan was to release a v2 using his scripts (from before hnt qc got their hands on it) and have a translator work on the episodes he didn't work on.

    It was a back burner project, slowly being done since it was a v2 of an existing series. But kira had all the pretimes. I actually have the scripts in word documents, but the loss of all the timing sets us back to square one in terms of actually RELEASING anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to be one of those people that makes off-topic nags about their favorite projects (I get tons of those on my site), but I was just curious to know if you have any further plans for Gavan or Sharivan?

    Thanks in advance for answering, and apologies for the off-topic post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second that, Nanto.

    Space Sheriff Gavan is badass and needs more subbed eps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We lost our translator for gavan and sharivan, belgian fuck wanted to "become a teacher" :V.

    There IS someone on /m/subs who is interested in translating the series but they got their hands full atm, so I'm waiting for them to get farther along in a few projects before I start bugging them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One other question about Da Garn:

      Are those R2J encodes 10-bit? The filenames do not say that they are.

      If so, san you please edit your release post with that info?

      Delete
  6. If that goes well, what are the chances of doing, say, Shaider, to round out the Space Sheriff trilogy? I know you guys have a lot on your plate already, but it does seem like a lot of people are getting more interested in Metal Heroes lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time posting here and I just wanted to say thank you so much for subbing and finishing Da-Garn. Its so wonderful to see another Brave series get fully subbed [wooooo 4/8 unless you want to count Might Gaines bad korean subs was it? In which case 5/8 =D] Also noticed a little cameo of Mario the dog from Brave Exkaiser in the last episode here at 2:59 too XD.

    I know your hands are full at the moment but have you guys ever considered subbing any of the remaining Brave shows in the future or know someone whose subbing them? I know FighBird, J-Decker and GaoGaiGar are finished. Goldran is being subbed at the moment even if it is slow [last one was ep.20 on Sept.27]. Might Gaine has the korean subs although it be nice if it had a proper one. So that leaves Exkaiser and Dagwon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for completing Da Garn! I can imagine it must've been hard to do, but it's appreciated nonetheless.

    I'm not gonna start beggin for another project or nothing ... but I'm just saying someone needs to sub Exkaiser. The fact that a few series' are complete yet the very first series to launch the franchise never got past 6 subbed eps is just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just finished watching the series, and really enjoyed it. Many thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool, Dagarn is finished, and soon a volume of Kamen Rider Black!!!
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sooner Black is finished, the better! I need my SPIRITS dammit!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete