Friday, November 29, 2013

Da Garn 45



ONLY ONE EPISODE TO GO!  I'm gonna seriously miss this show when it's gone.  I'll be off in Mexico for the next week and will post the finale after I get back, but in the meantime make do with Da Garn and co vs Cyan!

MKV Torrent - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=497769
MKV -  MEGA link
MP4 - MEGA link
Script - MEGA link



When I return, I also intend to make a final batch for the eps released with the v1 raws.  A little before we lost contact with kira we lost contact with our new raw provider, so the v2s with the new and improved raws cannot continue until we get a new source.  So if you or anyone you know has the R2 dvds for da garn, please go to #SHT on irc and contact someone there and I'm sure they'll be able to help with raw making :)

1 comment:

  1. And then there was 1. Hurry back soon, lol, jk.

    ReplyDelete