Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ryuki HBV: Ryuki vs. Agito v1.1





LINKS REMOVED.  GO HERE INSTEAD

So here's that thing I mentioned.  A neat quick silly little team up between Agito and the main riders in Ryuki.  I did a few little edits to zetta's original script and completely retimed everything and replaced the song lyrics at the end with kou's translation.

Video is the same old crappy VHS rip since I've been told this has never been put on dvd.  So as such this is mkv only since I'm not going to take a claw hammer to already bad raws for a hardsub.

6 comments:

  1. Pardon me, but can you create a torrent for this release? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's already known at nyaa:
    www*nyaa*eu/?page=view&tid=457547

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Midnight Crew Subs intend to sub any further eps of Space Sheriff Gavan past episode 5?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scripts for Da Garn are finished

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the release, noticed a slight error though. At 9:57 you guys put "The index. Could you help me with t?" That's pretty much the only thing I noticed.

    ReplyDelete